In Episode 6 of The Claiming Liberty Podcast, I discuss homestead happenings including a 4 pound cinnamon roll prototype and my excursion into the world of sprouting. I also discuss changes to Delta Airlines’ policies regarding service animals that will go into effect on March 1, 2018.
- The gigantic cinnamon roll was finally prototyped. It weighed over four pounds when it was done, and it was one of the biggest pains ever in the baking world. I’ll save that creation for bartering.
- I started some sprouts after receiving my lids. The mix contains broccoli, kale, and onion seeds. I’m anxious to see how they turn out!
Service Animal Issues
- Delta Airlines changes their policy for folks wishing ot fly with service animals.
- What does the ADA say? What constitutes a “service animal”?
- Is there a real concern? Won’t this help with “fake service animals”?
- How does it affect me and my Leader Dog, Denver?
- She I be worried about other businesses following Delta’s lead?
- Stainless Steel Sprouting Lid and Band for Wide Mouth Canning Jars — an affiliate link to the lids I’m using with my sprouting experiment
- Service Animals and Emotional Support Animals — a decent primer on the issue as far as the law is concerned
- Delta’s new policy
- Emotional support peacock denied flight by United Airlines