We love seafood boils here at the homestead, so when I saw the recipe in the book that came with my Power Pressure Cooker XL, I was pretty excited. We modified the recipe to suit our needs, and now we have something that’s just amazing!
- 4 c water
- 4 T Cajun seasoning
- 1 T sea salt
- 2 T garlic sriracha seasoning
- 1.5 lb colossal shrimp
- 2 lb smoked sausage, cut into large chunks
- 1 lb small potatoes, cut in half
- 3 ears corn on the cob, cut in half to fit in the pressure cooker
- Place water, salt, and seasonings in the inner pot of the Power Pressure Cooker XL. Stir.
- Add the shrimp, sausage, potatoes, and corn to the inner pot. Lock the lid, make sure that the vent is closed, and cook the seafood boil on the BEANS/LENTILS setting for 15 minutes.
- Press the CANCEL button, vent the pressure cooker, and serve!