My entire family loves this casserole, and it’s a great way to include broccoli — my favorite veggie “super food” — in our meal plan.
- 12oz cooked chicken
- 28oz frozen broccoli
- 1c mayonnaise
- 1c Parmesan cheese, dry grated
- 3/4c sour cream
- 1/8t cayenne pepper (or more to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Steam broccoli until it’s hot but still crisp.
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, sour cream, and cayenne pepper.
- Place chicken and steamed broccoli in a 13″x9″x2″ baking dish. Add mayonnaise mixture and stir to combine.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes or until mayonnaise mixture is just starting to brown.
This casserole reheats well, but I actually like to eat it cold, IF there are left-overs.
Like this post? Tip me with bitcoin!
If you enjoyed reading this post, please consider tipping me using Bitcoin. Each post gets its own unique Bitcoin address so by tipping you're not only making my continued efforts possible, but you're telling me what you liked.