My entire family loves this casserole, and it’s a great way to include broccoli — my favorite veggie “super food” — in our meal plan.
- 12oz cooked chicken
- 28oz frozen broccoli
- 1c mayonnaise
- 1c Parmesan cheese, dry grated
- 3/4c sour cream
- 1/8t cayenne pepper (or more to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Steam broccoli until it’s hot but still crisp.
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, sour cream, and cayenne pepper.
- Place chicken and steamed broccoli in a 13″x9″x2″ baking dish. Add mayonnaise mixture and stir to combine.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes or until mayonnaise mixture is just starting to brown.
This casserole reheats well, but I actually like to eat it cold, IF there are left-overs.