- 4lb (approx.) chicken breast tenderloin pieces
- 3oz spicy pork rinds
- 1oz parmesan cheese (in the green can)
- 2T ranch seasoning powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degress Fahrenheit. Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place pork rinds, parmesan cheese, and ranch powder in a food processor. Process into a fine powder and place in a shallow dish.
- Roll chicken tenders in “breading” and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake chicken tenders in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Carefully turn tenders and bake for another 15 minutes.
Notes: The first time I made these, I made the mistake of seasoning the chicken before rolling it in the “breading” mixture. It was entirely too salty. I’ve also made these by dipping the chicken in beaten egg before tossing it in the “breading”, and it didn’t make a difference in the taste. It was, however, a lot messier.