On today’s episode, I share details about last week’s tasks that further the year of “git ‘er done”. I cover:
- migration of the Claiming Liberty website to a new web hosting provider
- my confirmation as a content publisher for Brave Payments
- more discussion about Indiana’s cottage food laws which HAS to include cinnamon rolls
And as always, don’t forget to connect with me here on the site or over at the Claiming Liberty Facebook page. I look forward to your feedback!
- Get a Host Now — the company I switched to for web hosting
- How to Get Your Free Brave Tokens and set up BAT Payments — a brief video by Jack Spirko over at The Survival Podcast giving a basic tutorial on Brave and Basic Attention Tokens (BAT)
- Indiana – Cottage Food Law — a basic summary of Indiana’s cottage food law