- 1/2 c coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 c unsweetened cocoa
- stevia equivalent to 1 c sugar OR stevia equivalent to 1/2 c sugar + 12 drops EZ-Sweetz liquid sucralose (1 drop = 2 t sugar)
- 1/2 t pure vanilla extract
- 5 eggs
- 1/3 c heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 c Bob’s Red Mill Organic Coconut Flour, sifted
- 1/2 c Let’s Do Organic shredded unsweetened coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk coconut oil, unsweetened cocoa, stevia, EZ-Sweetz, and vanilla extract until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, and beat with an electric mixer after each addition. Add heavy whipping cream and mix. Add coconut flour and blend until smooth. Lastly, stir in unsweetened coconut.
- Form dough into small balls and place on parchment-lined baking sheet about an inch apart. Flatten each cookie slightly with the palm of your hand. (I can usually fit all 30 cookies on one half sheet pan.)
- Bake cookies in the preheated oven for 16-18 minutes. Allow cookies to cool slightly before removing to an airtight container.