Everything’s good with pumpkin, right? This delicious treat is a good way to sneak some nutrients into our families’ bellies without any arguments!
- 2 c canned coconut milk
- 1 15-oz can pumpkin puree
- 2 t pumpkin pie spice
- stevia equivalent to 1/8 – 1/4 c sugar
- 1 box cheesecake-flavored instant sugar-free pudding
- Add coconut milk, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and stevia to a medium bowl. Whisk ’til combined.
- Add pudding mix. Whisk for 2 minutes.
- Cover bowl and place it in the fridge for at least one hour before serving.