Everything’s better with bacon, right? Take sautéed spinach to the next level with thick-cut bacon and tomato salsa.
- 4 slices thick-cut, hickory-smoked bacon
- 4 oz fresh baby organic spinach
- 3 T salsa (We used Chi-Chi’s hot salsa.)
- Cut bacon into small pieces and fry in a large skillet until crisp.
- Remove crisp bacon from skillet; set aside. Add spinach and cook on medium-high heat to desired texture.
- When spinach is cooked, add the reserved bacon and the salsa. Cook until heated through and serve!