This custard is a delicious way to start your day. Have it with sliced berries or enjoy it plain. Either way, you can’t go wrong!
- 5 large eggs
- 1 can coconut milk, unsweetened
- stevia equivalent to 1/3 – 1/2c sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1T pure vanilla extract
- nutmeg for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine all ingredients (except nutmeg) in a blender and process on medium/high for 30-60 seconds.
- Pour custard into 4, 9oz custard cups. Place custard cups in 13″x9″x2″ pan that’s been filled with 3/4″ hot water.
- Bake custard in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes or until almost set. Remove from oven and allow to cool. This recipe can be reheated.