It doesn’t get any better than these spicy, crispy chicken wings. Eat them plain or dip them, but if you like spicy food and chicken wings, you can’t go wrong with this recipe!
- stevia equivalent to 2T sugar
- 2T coriander
- 2T ground ginger
- 1T garlic powder
- 1T onion powder
- 1T sea salt
- 1T cayenne pepper
- 2t dry thyme
- 2t black pepper
- 1t allspice
- 1t ground cloves
- 1t cinnamon
- 12 fresh chicken wings
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small bowl, thoroughly combine stevia, coriander, ginger, garlic powder, onion powder, sea salt, cayenne pepper, thyme, black pepper, allspice, cloves, and cinnamon. Place spice rub into an air-tight container so that the leftovers can be used for future recipes.
- Rinse chicken wings and pat dry with paper towels. You can either remove the wing tips and cut the wings into sections (don’t forget to save the wing tips for stock!) or you can roast the wings whole.
- Place chicken in a large bowl and toss with 3T of the spice rub. Toss wings until no spices remain in the bowl.
- Arrange chicken on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Allow chicken to rest at least 5 minutes before serving.