We love seafood boils here at the homestead, so when I saw the recipe in the book that came with my Power Pressure Cooker XL, I was pretty excited. We modified the recipe to suit our needs, and now we have something that’s just amazing!
- 4 c water
- 4 T Cajun seasoning
- 1 T sea salt
- 2 T garlic sriracha seasoning
- 1.5 lb colossal shrimp
- 2 lb smoked sausage, cut into large chunks
- 1 lb small potatoes, cut in half
- 3 ears corn on the cob, cut in half to fit in the pressure cooker
- Place water, salt, and seasonings in the inner pot of the Power Pressure Cooker XL. Stir.
- Add the shrimp, sausage, potatoes, and corn to the inner pot. Lock the lid, make sure that the vent is closed, and cook the seafood boil on the BEANS/LENTILS setting for 15 minutes.
- Press the CANCEL button, vent the pressure cooker, and serve!
Like this post? Tip me with bitcoin!
If you enjoyed reading this post, please consider tipping me using Bitcoin. Each post gets its own unique Bitcoin address so by tipping you're not only making my continued efforts possible, but you're telling me what you liked.