Yesterday’s food was a disaster. What is it they say about the best intentions and the road to . . . ? I’m not feeling beaten down though. I’m still putting one foot right in front of the other. :)
- half of a “Muffin in a Minute” with butter (My son kept stealing bites of it ’til there was barely half left for me.)
- 4 pieces thick-sliced bacon
- probably 2 apples worth of dried apples (made at home in my best friend’s Excalibur)
- around 6 ounces of Provolone cheese
- about 2/3 of a bratwurst
- 1/2 serving of Lindt 90% dark chocolate
- around 2 oz roasted almonds with sea salt
No, I didn’t have Halloween candy. No, I wasn’t even interested in Halloween candy, BUT — there’s always a “but” — I was still craving cheese, and I didn’t eat the things I’d planned for myself yesterday. I stuck with the “just wing it” philosophy, and I see how that worked out for me. :) I didn’t get veggies, I couldn’t be trusted to be “alone” with the dried apples, and the scale is reflecting that this morning. I’m happy to do better today!
Like this post? Tip me with bitcoin!
If you enjoyed reading this post, please consider tipping me using Bitcoin. Each post gets its own unique Bitcoin address so by tipping you're not only making my continued efforts possible, but you're telling me what you liked.