Try this juicy, flavorful chicken sometime. Even my kids love it!
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- taco seasoning mix (I use the Seasoning for Tacos found at Linda’s Low-Carb Menus and Recipes.)
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 3/4 c salsa
- 3/4 c shredded cheese (We like sharp cheddar or Monterey jack.)
- chopped green onion and cilantro for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Rub chicken with taco seasoning. Place chicken on a foil and parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Slice cream cheese into thin slices and place it on top of the seasoned chicken. Next, spoon the salsa onto the chicken, and finally, add the shredded cheese.
- Bake chicken in the preheated oven for approximately 30 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of at least 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Allow chicken to rest at least 10 minutes before serving. Don’t forget your garnish!
Like this post? Tip me with bitcoin!
If you enjoyed reading this post, please consider tipping me using Bitcoin. Each post gets its own unique Bitcoin address so by tipping you're not only making my continued efforts possible, but you're telling me what you liked.